Located in an ancient village characteristic for its narrow alleys,
Al Terrazzo enjoys a beautiful and romantic lake view and
of a typical restaurant for lovers of good taste.
The apartments are dedicated to couples or small families who want to spend a romantic holiday, walking, relaxing in the sun and candlelit dinners pampered by the cuisine and wines typical of our area surrounded by a beautiful view of the lake that opens the heart.
Love is the nourishment of the soul
what food is for the body,
love is for the soul;
without food the body weakens
without love the soul weakens.
We have two two-room apartments (Tronco and Corteccia) on the first floor a two-room attic (Foglia) and an adjacent three-room annex (Ramo), all balconies with lake view.
Services offered by Appartmenti Al Terrazzo:
- private parking,
- room for bicycle storage,
- free wifi network,
- bread service (for a fee),
- buffet breakfasts at Residence Ruculì 100 meters away.
- 5% discount for lunches and dinners consumed at our typical restaurant "Ristorante Al Terrazzo" with magnificent terrace and panoramic view of Lake Garda.Specialties: home-made first courses, grilled meat and fish, skewer with polenta, homemade desserts, local wines.
- 5% discount for dinners consumed at Ruculì Restaurant-Pizzeria
- Tignale Card with which you receive special discounts and promotions. Free bus service (in summer) to the beach and guided walks
- Promotion Card with which you receive discounts for entrances to various parks, museums, etc on Lake Garda
- It is possible to use all the services of the Residence Ruculì at 100 meters. (including swimming pools)
Available services at Residence Ruculi:
- Indoor swimming pool (heated in cold periods) of 6 x 12 meters, height 1.40 meters.
- Outdoor swimming pool 4 x 12 m height from 0.80 to 1.35 m.
- Sun terrace equipped with sun beds and umbrellas
- Ping pong table
- Children's playroom
- Playstation - Wii
- Bar-Restaurant-Pizzeria Ruculì open from 17.00 to 23.00 approx. and by reservation for breakfast service from 08.00 to 10.00