Prices

Prices Verdeulivo Relax Home holiday in Tignale

 

Check the price in the availability plan

 

 

Included in the price
 

  • Electricity
  • Water
  • Heating (in the necessary periods)
  • Sheets
  • Bath towels
  • Pool towel with a bag
  • Welcome kit
  • Welcome capsules for washing machine
  • Welcome capsules for dishwashers
  • Wi-fi

 

Any extras
 

  • Compulsory final cleaning € 50.00
  • Tourist tax € 1.70 per day per person over 14 years - under 14 years free
  • Air conditioning: on request. From the moment of the request to the end of the stay € 10,00 per day.
  • Bathrobe for adults: € 7,00 for person
  • Private SPA: from € 50,00 to 70,00 € (by reservation)
  • Midweek cleaning on request: € 50.00
  • Change of sheets: € 10.00 per person
  • Change of towels: € 5.00 per person
  • Stay of pet on request: € 10.00 per day / pet (please communicate it to avoid surcharges)
  • Any extras for other services

 

Stay pets


Pets: on request !
Possibly € 10.00 per day / animal
To be kept on a leash in common areas and collect their excrement
Dogs are not allowed in the garden, swimming pool, wellness area.
It is possible to take them to 50 meters. in the public area below reserved for dogs

 

Pivate SPA
 

You can reserve your private SPA from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm or from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
Maximum for four people (not suitable under 16)
€ 50.00 for two people - € 60.00 for three people - € 70.00 for four people
by advance booking (possibly at least one day before)
Bathrobe will be provided


 

Unpleasant surcharges

 

  • failure to communicate the presence of pets (in which case you will be charged three times the price due)
  • non-compliance with the ban on dogs in the garden, swimming pool, wellness area (€ 50.00)
  • failure to deliver keys by 10 am, failure to tidy up the apartment on departure, garbage in containers, equipment and dirty kitchen, refrigerator with food still inside (in this case the key deposit of € 50.00 will be retained)

 

Important Information for Check-in

 

For reservations, check-in, key delivery, payment for the stay and various information during your stay, please contact RECEPTION RESIDENCE RUCULI - Via Provinciale 27 - Oldesio di Tignale (BS) which is located on the main road, approx. 1 km before Verdulivo Relax Home .

Kindly introduce yourself to the Reception with:

  • documents (identity card or passport) of all those who will stay in the apartment
  • account balance in cash or credit card
  • deposit of € 50.00 for the apartment key which will be returned on departure

later you will be given the key to the apartment.

 

 

Arrivals
 

from 16.00 to 19.00 (please contact the reception Residence Ruculi) (late arrival please contact before 07.00 p.m. - phone: 0039 0365 761009)

 

 


Departure
 

The apartment must be left in order.

The garbage must be brought to the containers that are located below the property.
The kitchen and related equipment should be left clean and tidy.

Deliver the key now to the Reception of the Residence Ruculì no later than 10 am and you will be returned the deposit of € 50.00 (if the key is delivered after this time, dirty equipment and kitchen, garbage not brought into the containers, the deposit will be retained of € 50.00).
Agree with the reception for departures at other times.

 

Booking and cancellation conditions

30% DEPOSIT and FREE CANCELLATION UP TO 7 days before

A deposit of 30% of the stay is required at the time of booking. Failure to receive the deposit within 7 days results in the dissolution of the reserve obligation of the apartment. The remaining 70% upon arrival.
In case of cancellation of stay (for any reason):

-from booking up to 7 days before arrival, the deposit of 30% will still be retained (never returned) and subject to our availability, made available for a subsequent stay 
-from 7 days to non-arrival, the deposit will be withheld and cannot be made available for another stay.

 

 

 

 

Contact us